Our Name is the first known opportunity platform created specifically for women athletes of color who aspire to build social value and mutually beneficial brand partnerships from name, image, and likeness.
Our mission is to create branding, charitable, and non-playing opportunities for women athletes of color that will maximize the value of their name, image, and likeness for current and future career benefits.
To become a world leader at connecting women athletes of color to brand partnerships and capital resources during and after their playing career.
Our Name Team
- 25+ years in sports, entertainment, higher education, and startups
- 5x founder
- Doctorate in Law and Policy (Northeastern); Masters in Management (Regis); Bachelors (LSU); Postgraduate studies (Cornell)
- 12+ years in sports, entertainment, higher education, and business development
- Adjunct Professor in Non-Profit Management (Northeastern University)
- Bachelor’s in English-Creative Writing (Florida State University); Juris Doctorate (Howard University)
- 20+ years leading multinational, mass media and entertainment companies across Sales Operation
- Spent the past decade advancing diversity, equity, and inclusion across C-Suite leaders in the tech and entertainment space
- Bachelors in Corporate Communications and Computer Applications (Southern Connecticut State)
- 4+ years in sports, entertainment, and business development
- Guest Speaker at the First Black Professional Symposium hosted by ESPN
- Attended Accelerated Sports Career Academy
- 20+ years leading teams in marketing, leadership, consumer brands, and DEI
- 2x founder, including Fearless Fund and Nation’s Leading black consultant firm
- MBA (Florida A&M); Bachelors (Florida A&M); Postgraduate studies (UPenn; Smith College; Dartmouth)
- Former D1 volleyball player (Radford University)
- 3 years in marketing and talent development
- Member of Women Leaders in College Sports
- Bachelor’s in Business Marketing
We Introduce you to the Deals
Is your entity looking to take the next step with your brand? Would you like one of our student athletes to increase brand visibility, retain customer satisfaction, or improve sales growth?